Family Based U.S. Immigration
Based in Troy, Michigan, our immigration attorneys assist with U.S. immigration for families in the Metro Detroit area and elsewhere throughout the United States and the world. Below are family based immigration services we offer.
I-130 Family Petitions and Visa Processing for:
- Spouses, parents and children (under 21 years old) of United States citizens
- Spouses and children (under 21 years old) of lawful permanent residents (green card holders)
- Unmarried children (over 21 years old) of United States citizens
- Married children (regardless of age) of United States citizens
- Brothers and sisters of United States citizens
- Unmarried children (over 21 years old) of lawful permanent residents (green card holders)
Other Family Based Cases:
- Fiance Visa (I-129F)
- I-824, Follow to Join
- Representation at your U.S. permanent resident interview with the USCIS
Contact an Immigration Attorney
We understand you would like your family to be with your as soon as possible. Akhtar and Chavez, PLC can help you determine which process is best for you. With our experience-based strategy on family petitions, we can save as much time as possible to have your family member with you with no unnecessary delays.
We welcome you to contact us to speak with an immigration attorney. Our staff is fluent in English, Urdu, Spanish, Hindi and Punjabi and translation services for other languages are available.